Once again, Friday has snuck up on me. No complaints here!
This week, Katie and I went to the fair. I forgot that you need to bring a lot more than $20 with you. After I ate dinner and bought Chad's requested cinnomon rolls, I was broke! No money was left to ride any rides. It wasn't the end of the world though; all the junk I ate made me a bit nauseous. I had more fun in the 4-H building petting all the goats, pigs, and cows . I love animals! I probably drove KT crazy with that; she's not as much of an animal lover as I am. She calls me Dr. Dolittle the 3rd. =)
Also, for the record, I've been doing a lot of praying and soul searching lately about going back to school. I've chosen not to worry and wonder about it. I've simply prayed and told the Lord that I want to do His will.
I've been overcome with a sense of peace about the situation. So now I have an appointment set with a local community college here in town. It's the first step I need to take to get registered for classes. I'm interested in two programs; Physical Therapist Assistant and Respiratory Therapist.
I am hoping to be eligible for a student loan to get me through.
Either one of those fields of study will allow me to work in the health field, like I've wanted to do for a long time now. I'll be able to help people, improve their health, or ease their pain. And I could also have the oppurtunity to witness to patients on their death bed, like my mom has done dozens of times.
I know this will be hard and expensive, but what have I got to lose if I'm doing it for the Lord? And what have I got to lose when I lean on him through the whole process?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment